I am pretty surprised to already see leaves changing colors! In Khai’s words, “Mommy, the leaves are starting to lose their summer green coat.” It looks like autumn might arrive a bit earlier this year and I’m all for it! Ah, I can already smell my cup of pumpkin spice latte. 😛
Are you ready to update your family photos this fall? My limited mini sessions are back! I am so excited I’ll be photographing at NEW locations again. In fact, I have never repeated a location for my fall minis since I always want my returning families to have new and fresh images each year! 🙂
Ready for the deets?
Saturday, October 10th at Spring Creek Canyon
Sunday, October 18th at Patton Woods
Slots are 30 minutes each, from 4PM to 6PM
I’m ready, Nhi! How do I book?
1. Reserve your time and date here.
2. Officially book your session! Once your date is reserved, you will receive an invoice for your session fee. This fee includes 30 minutes on location shoot, style guide, pre-session consultations, editing, and 10 high resolution images with print release.
3. Choose your outfits! Need inspirations? On top of my style guide, check this blog post for tips on how to coordinate outfits for the whole family. I will also share with you some of my favorite finds for girl dresses that are under $20 soon. Keep an eye out! 🙂 Additionally, you can choose to have a personal stylist recommend wardrobe options for the whole family! All you need to do is fill out a style questionnaire about your family’s preferences, genders, and sizes. This new service is available to you for $25.
4. Show up and have fun! We will have so much fun while capturing beautiful memories. Get ready to smile and laugh lots!
5. Download your images! Once your gallery is ready, you can download your favorite 10 photos in high resolution. You also have the option to pay for additional photos at $10/photo or $150 for the entire gallery.
I can’t wait to catch up with you and capture your yearly family portraits!